Merci de bien remplir ce formulaire d'inscription.
Sep 15 - Sep 17, 2017
3 jours à Paris - 1250 €
Early Bird : 1200 € avant le Jun 17th
- A limited number of students will be admitted for each session. Students will be granted admission to the workshop based on a review of a selection of 10 of their photographs.
- The workshop's fee does not include transport, accommodation nor on the ground expenses. For participants coming from outside the European Union, please be aware that there is a bank fee when making the payments via bank transfer.
- In order to confirm your application, an advance payment of €100 is advised. Once the application is completed, we will send an email via PayZen to the participant in order to settle the payment. If the candidate is accepted, this amount will be deducted from the overall cost of the workshop.
- In case the participation is not confirmed, he will get a full pay back of the 100€ fee.
- If accepted, the participant will receive a course contract confirming the success of his application by email.
- To confirm registration, the participant must return this contract to us, signed, within ten days, along with payment of 30% of the cost of the workshop.
- The rest of the fee must be paid by the first day of the workshop at the latest. The participant will then receive a receipt.
- A dossier in order to get prepared for the workshop will be sent to the participant at least two weeks before the course begins.
- If you're willing to participate in more than one workshop, we do offer a 10% discount on the following workshops' price.
- In case the applicant is not selected, he will get a full pay back of the 100€ fee during the week of the applicants notifications.
- Eyes in Progress reserves the right to cancel groups with less than 7 participants. Students will be given either a full refund or offered a place with an alternative photographer. In the event of a cancellation, students will be given at least 3 weeks advance notice. Eyes in Progress reserves the right to change or alter the program advertised.
- If a participant decides to cancel for whatever reason, this must be confirmed in writing:
. Eyes in Progress will reimburse all the registration costs except for the €100 administrative fee, if the participant informs Eyes in Progress of cancellation at least 3 weeks before the first day of the workshop. Beyond this time limit, Eyes in Progress will charge the following:
. 50% of the cost if cancelled between 6 and 20 days before the workshop commences.
. 100% of the cost if cancelled less than 5 days before the workshop commences.
. All workshops that are commenced but not completed through the fault of the participant need to be paid in full.
- Eyes in Progress is not responsible for reimbursement of travel expenses in case a workshop is cancelled. We recommend that you buy refundable air tickets and/or travel insurance.
Les cookies nécessaires sont absolument indispensables au bon fonctionnement du site. Cette catégorie comprend uniquement les cookies qui assurent les fonctionnalités de base et les fonctionnalités de sécurité du site Web. Ces cookies ne stockent aucune information personnelle.
Tous les cookies qui peuvent ne pas être particulièrement nécessaires au fonctionnement du site Web et qui sont utilisés spécifiquement pour collecter des données personnelles des utilisateurs via des analyses, des publicités et d'autres contenus intégrés sont appelés cookies non nécessaires. Il est obligatoire d'obtenir le consentement de l'utilisateur avant d'exécuter ces cookies sur votre site Web.