I am photojournalist from Slovakia who currently focuses mainly on documentary, travel and food photography. I have worked in the line of commercial photography such as portraits, social events and last but not least products.
I worked as a photojournalist for fourteen years so far. I studied documentary photography under the guidance of Tibor Huszár. In my career as a photographer I have primarily covered social issues and foreign affairs for slovak media.
Since 2011 I have worked as a freelance photogpraher. I lived in Indonesia between 2011-2013.
• Mamas _ New York, Paris, Bratislava
• Indonesia in touch _ Bratislava, Nitra, Topoľčany
• House of Family _ Bratislava
• Slovak Press Photo Exhibition _ Wien, Brusel, Bratislava
• Press Award Open Society Foundation _ Bratislava