* Learn and practice street photography techniques: find the right composition and light, choose appropriately gear and camera settings
* Identify the strong points of your creative approach in street photography, enhance them and stick to it
* Frame the moment: how to make sure you spot the right moment in a street scene, become invisible
* Master portraiture in the urban landscape
* Develop a narrative through the editing process and create a meaningful photographic series of the daily life in Amsterdam
Professional photographers, advanced amateurs, journalists.
”I TAKE ON ISSUES that stir my passions about the state of humanity and our world, and I deeply believe in the power of still images to change people’s minds. I’m driven by this fact; that the work of photojournalists and documentary photographers can have a positive impact on the world. The access people give to their lives is precious as well as imperative for this important work to get done. Their openness brings with it a tremendous sense of responsibility to tell the truth but to also honor their stories.”