Webinar for photographers
Webinar for photographers :RESPONDING TO A CHANGING PHOTO INDUSTRY
Photography experts explore tips and practices for navigating these uncertain times
The webinar will explore recent changes within the photography industry, touching upon common questions that have arisen during mentoring sessions over the last year. Both photography experts will discuss how the art market has responded to the pandemic, how to make sense of what's happened and what the future may hold.
Through concrete examples, they will examine how some photographers have tried to make the most of this troubled year and successfully navigated some of its many challenges, be it through career shifts, collaborations, personal projects or experimenting with different business models.
After a 40 minutes presentation, there will be a Question & Answer session during which participants will be able to ask or write in questions of their own. Participants will also have the opportunity to submit questions during registration.
ISABELLA BRANCOLINI Art & Business Advisor and the founder of nineteensixtyeight
She has over two decades’ experience in the industry, building and bringing together an expansive international network of artists, clients and professional. She has co-founded Brancolini Grimaldi galleries and curated a diverse program of exhibitions and cultural events. She has collaborated with top museums and institutions and advised both private and corporate collections. She has participated in and produced presentations for major international art fairs; has a strong understanding of the art market and is skilled at advising artists on sizing, editions and pricing, with a particular focus on conceiving and producing sophisticated, highly marketable limited edition portfolios and books.
ELIZABETH BREINER Writer and curator, and co-founder of the photography platform nineteensixtyeight
She currently assists on a Media Studies program based out of Goldsmiths University in London, and has worked previously for Fotoura / The International Street Photography Awards, Showcase, the London Photography Diary, and the London Festival of Photography, in addition to writing on a freelance basis for a range of publications, collaborating on artist books, and serving as a competition judge and portfolio reviewer. Her latest curatorial project was The Criminal Type, an exhibition and event program held at apexart in New York.
FEBRUARY 18th, 2021, 7-8.30pm
– In order to confirm your subscription and receive the link to access the webinar, full payment of the 28€ is required. Once the subscription form is completed, we will send you an email via PayZen to settle the payment.
– Subscriptions will be open until January 20th 2021.
– Eyes in Progress will reimburse all the subscription costs if the participant informs Eyes in Progress of cancellation before January 20th, 6pm.
– After January 20th, 6pm, Eyes in Progress will keep 100% of the fee.
– Once you’ve subscribed to the webinar and paid the fee via the Payzen link, you will receive a confirmation email and a link priori to the webinar in order to join. This webinar will take place using: