Please make sure you fully complete this registration form.
Terms & conditions
* Only 9 students will be admitted for each session. Students will be granted admission to the workshop based on a review of a selection of 10 of their photographs.
* The workshop fee does not include transport, accommodation nor on the ground expenses.
* In order to confirm your application, an advance payment of €100 is advised. Once the application is completed, we will send an email via PayPal to the participant in order to settle the payment. If the candidate is accepted, this amount will be deducted from the overall cost of the workshop.
* For participants coming from outside the European Union, please be aware that there is a bank fee when making the payments via bank transfer.
* A dossier in order to get prepared for the workshop will be sent to the participant at least two weeks before the course begins.
Cancellations & Refunds
* In case the applicant is not selected, he will get a full pay back of the 100€ fee during the week of the applicants notifications.
* Eyes in Progress reserves the right to cancel groups with less than 7 participants. Students will be given either a full refund or offered a place with an alternative photographer. In the event of a cancellation, students will be given at least 3 weeks advance notice. Eyes in Progress reserves the right to change or alter the program advertised.
* Check cancellation costs on the 'Deadlines' section of each workshop page
* Eyes in Progress is not responsible for reimbursement of travel expenses in case a workshop is cancelled. We recommend that you buy refundable air tickets and/or travel insurance.